Canada is a popular tourist attraction destination due to a number of beautiful sceneries, welcoming atmospheres and lively cities. Being the North America’s largest country, it is a vast land covered with spectacular coastlines, majestic mountains, Arctic tundra, virgin forests and spacious prairies. Canada is considered the home to a mosaic of multicultural communities in spite the fact that it is a country of British and French descent.
· The coast of British Columbia is located on the western coastline on the Pacific Ocean; therefore it can synonymously be referred to as the West Coast of Canada. It is among the most beautiful regions Canada has to offer.
· Unique landscape is created by dark rainforests, rough coastlines and hidden bays found within this section of Canada. The area is also full of many more amazing, surprising and breathtaking views to be explored.
· The Rocky Mountains National Park found in Alberta are amongst the top ranked favorites in Canada. They are the most visited areas of the country because of their awe-inspiring mountain scenery.
· Apart from the renowned Rocky Mountain National Park, there are also lesser parks such as Yoho National Park and the Banff National Park.
· There is nothing beautiful like sitting on a small island located in the Pyramid Lake in Banff national park every morning while watching the morning fogs rising above the crystal clear water and at the same time, listening to the stillness of the surroundings.
· This is a region of eastern Canada, also called the Canadian Maritimes. It is chiefly made up of three provinces; Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. You will be forced to look hard to establish another region within Canada that is as diverse as this area along the St. Lawrence River.
· Maritimes Quebec will give you a chance to explore idyllic small villages, see the activities of fishermen catching their fish, watch the various artists at work, look for gastronomic treats, and go for a canoe adventure among other amazing adventurous activities.
· Every trip will be a real chance for you to explore a fresh area of the city. Therefore, you will be required to come over again and again.
Every Canadian possesses its own unique character. Some of these cities include;
i. Toronto; which offers something fascinatingly provincial in spite of its big size.
ii. Vancouver; is unbelievably too close to nature
iii. Montreal; this is the most urban Canadian city
iv. Ottawa; the center of political power on the parliament hill makes it unique.
· This is the most absolute favorite destination although it is difficult to narrow down to a specific place. The Alaska Highway possesses a beauty that is only comparable to either that of Cassiar Highway or the Dempter Highway in British Columbia. It also has most fascinating tundra around the Yukon area. The area is also inhabited with a number of indigenous lives.
Natalia Dwain is a blogger and content writer from London, UK.She loves reading and writing about Technology recent updates. As if now she is doing a research works on Flight Information.